Set up Office 365 Home/Personal | PC, Mac..
Set up Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal. These steps are for homes and personal that have the Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal plan. When you go to an online/retail store to buy an Office 365 for Home or Personal these days, you often get office 365 subscription key. Such key or code allows you to download your latest product from the My Office Account. After that you can install Office 365 Home/Personal on your PC, Mac, tablets, and Phones.
Redeem Key, Sign in and set up Office 365 for Home
Read instruction written on purchased Office 365 for Home subscription before to redeem key, sign in and set up Office 365 for Home or Office 365 Personal.
- Go to office.com/setup
- Redeem your key that came with a Office 365 for Home.
- Go to office.com/myaccount
- Sign in or Create one
- When your account successfully associated with the key, you’ll see the page, My Office account.
- Now, click Install button and select the PC or Mac tabs. After that, your Office 365 or Office 2016 will successfully download and install on your PC or Mac.
Want to reinstall or install Office 365 Home or Personal on another device? Go back to Step 1
Note: For Office 365 operated by 21Vianet in China, sign in with your work or school account at https://login.partner.microsoftonline.cn.
For Office 365 Germany, sign in with your work or school account at https://portal.office.de.
Need more detailed steps or want to install the 64-bit version of Office? See the Few Tips and Step-by-step installation instructions.
About Microsoft Office 365 for Home
Microsoft Office 365 for Home or Office 365 Personal, you get:
- The latest Office apps, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- The ability to install on PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones
- 60 Skype world minutes per month
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage
- Frequent updates and upgrades not available anywhere else.
Office 365 or Office 2016 and its applications is product of Microsoft. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone, iTunes, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.